Re: Steering problems

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Steering problems
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:05:49 EDT
I had a problem that seemed like torque-steer that ended up being a broken
U-bolt in the rear end, those bolts tht hold the rear axle to the springs and
the car.  Give that a check.  One of them broken will allow the car to wander
this way and that during acceleration/deceleration, and may account for your
other symptoms, as well.

Jay Donoghue
72 B-GT
66 Mustang