Re: Steering problems

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Steering problems
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 11:11:13 -0700
Sounds to me like something is loose up there. Who rebuilt the front end? If
a shop, I'd take it right back. If yourself, I'd get under there and start
checking nuts for tightness. The lower arm/spring pan nuts have a way of
working loose, IME.

You might also check the rear axle U-bolts for tightness, and the rear
springs for a broken leaf.

But don't let this slide, it could be potentially dangerous.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149