used to be Re: Question for folks with parts cars (MGB)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: used to be Re: Question for folks with parts cars (MGB)
From: steveb5815@juno.com
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 10:23:59 -0400
My '79 B and the '76 I just got rid of has the 6 X 9 speaker holes cut in
them. Never really bothered me that much. The '79 just got treated to a
new interior and a new set of Panasonic speakers for the doors.
For the radio I'm using a Spark-O-Matic AM/FM/8 track I originally got
back in 81 to put in my 240Z. It got swapped out for a cassette at some
point and was sitting on the top shelf in my garage. It still works good
with the ancient 8 track tapes.
Steve Bettencourt
http://www.bmcne.com
webmaster@bmcne.com