RE: Maaco Paint Job

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Maaco Paint Job
From: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@marketvalue.net>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 09:51:07 -0600
David, you're right ... I think you get what you pay for with the paint,
they have several levels of quaility at Maaco.  You can pick and choose
which is best for you.  The body work is another issue.  They only have
one level...poor.  That has been my experience.

Rick, you're right ... I know that in the Denver area there are several
Maacos, they are all privately owned and each has a different level of
quality.

I spent more money on paint to paint my son's Jeep (front fenders,
grill, bumper, and headlight surrounds) than Maaco charged to paint my
entire MGB race car.

Larry Hoy