Re: Maaco Paint Job

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Maaco Paint Job
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 00:33:03 -0600
I had my V8 done at Maaco last year.  I took them a rolling shell, with
separate doors, bonnet, rear hatch, rockers (removable).  I told them I
didn't want to see any orange, inside or out, when they finished.  They used
two part separate clear and didn't clear coat the interior.  This paint work
with racing stripes, gravel guard on the rockers and doglegs, and with an
hour or two of bodywork and prep set me back $1500.

james