my 68 B....Clutch pedal barely returns???

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: my 68 B....Clutch pedal barely returns???
From: Greyson Crowe <nismoracerxe@icqmail.com>
Date: 10 May 2002 13:17:09 -0700
Well I knew I had to bleed out my clutch pedal cylinder because it was a bit
harsh to push in.  Well I got used to it.  Been like this for awhile now.  Well
today I went to shift and it wouldn't acknowledge that it was in gear.  Well
after about 20-30 seconds of waiting for the clutch to enguage it would
go...but with no slipping.  WHats wrong in your opinions and what do I do and
how much : )  I'm still new with these cars and this being a daily driver I
hope it's somthing I can take care of tonight.
Thanx,
Greyson