The Graduate

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Graduate
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 13:48:00 -0500
Went to a party last night to honor a graduate, and his older brother had a
new "toy" he wanted to show me. When he opened the garage door the first thing
I saw in the dimly lit opening was the rear end of a convertible with a tag
saying "Graduate". I immediatly knew what he had from the info we had on the
list in the last month. Nice looking, '86 Alpha Romeo. And to think that last
year at this time I didn't even know how to change the oil:-)

Monte, leaving next week to pick up a Seattle "B". No, Mark I'm not towing it
home (yet).