Re: Sigline

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sigline
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:19:35 EDT
In a message dated 15/05/02 11:10:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Eric Peterson
> '59 MGA. I love that car.
> '70 MGB .bought by 'accident' Gotta sell.
> '97Audi A4.Supposed to be safe. Real safe.
> '65 V.W. Panel bus. Rusting quietly in a friends field. For now.
> Making room for a T.C.

Love the signature block!

Think I should do something similar. What do you think of:

88 Turbo Fiero  Because I need a fast entertaining but reliable every day
street sports car
94 Chrysler minivan - because my wife needs something to drive, and it might
as well be useful for carrying car parts
1958 MGA Twincam race car because I've had it since 1970 - enough said
1969 MGC convert. - because I gave it to my wife as a birthday present
(apparently with a lifetime warranty.....)
1962 MGA Coupe - because I have to have something taking up space in the
garage (3 years to do the brakes on it....so far) - got a fax from a friend
about Namgar GT28 - said start working on it now......
1972 Pontiac convertible - because we've had it since new and I haven't
managed to sell it yet
1965 Jensen CV-8 because I need something with heavy American iron if I'm
selling the 455 HO Pontiac
1972 Jensen Interceptor - because I need a reliable weekend driver (until the
brake pedal went to the floor last week...)
1969 Lamborghini Islero S - because I couldn't resist it, and don't give me a
hard time, you wouldn't have either!

No, on second thought, perhaps better not to advertise my particular brand of
insanity. Maybe that should be a group policy though - any siglines have to
be honest ones!

Bill