Re: More currency exchange - was Re: Getting GBP in US

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More currency exchange - was Re: Getting GBP in US
From: Rick Brown <mgrick@mgcars.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 16:30:39 -0400
I agree with RM - the ATM is the only way to go when traveling overseas.
But be aware that if you use a word as a pin number - most ATM's in Europe
do not have the letters on the keypad as we have in the States.  So you will
have to know what the corresponding numerals are.  Ask me how I know!

Rick
---------   http://www.mgcars.org.uk/mgcouncil
---------   http://mywebpages.comcast.net/brown409/
---------   http://www.geocities.com/enymgaclub