Re: oil pressure guage

To: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>,
Subject: Re: oil pressure guage
From: "james" <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:28:47 -0600
IMO, part of my decision would be because of the slow reaction of the
electric gauge.  I have heard them referred to, more than once, as pressure
indicators (yes/no) rather than gauges.  It is hard to know, after 30 years
what pressure you really have, versus what the electric gauge is telling
you.  Since it is an electrical signal, I would expect the condition of the
wiring to/from the gauge to make a big difference in your reading.

james