Re: Happy Memorial Day...

To: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Happy Memorial Day...
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 00:19:46 -0600
Dan:

<<<snip>>>
Is there any way to test the oil pressure
<<<snip>>>
You can test it using air pressure if you have an air compressor.  Turn
the line pressure down on the hose to 40 or 50 lbs.  Verify its reading
by inflating a bicyle tire and using a tire pressure gauge on the tyre.
Or Rube Goldberg something together so you can measure the pressure at
the end of the hose.  I used the air pressure gauge attached to my paint
gun.  Replace the inflation chuck , or what ever, with a non vented blow
gun.  Apply the blow gun's air to the gauge and see what it reads.
BTDT.  Just make sure the line pressure at the blow gun is around 40-50
lbs.  You don't what to be applying 120 lb. pressure to the gauge!

Blake