Re: British Car Week Report

To: Richard Feibusch <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: British Car Week Report
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 11:40:10 -0500
I've had my B out everyday except Sunday (no time). Drove to work,
yesterday and today. A little rain on the way home yesterday made me
put the top up. :-( I also mowed the lawn in the rain, it REALLY needed
it.

Last week, I saw a beautiful old Mini (dark blue) bombing South on 35W
right about downtown Minneapolis. I was heading to the shop and pretty
much expected he was going there too, but no.

There was a '79 B out in my neighborhood on Monday. The driver and
friend was getting it out for the friends girlfriend (apparently it's
hers).

Paul
'77B

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155