RE: British Car Week Report

To: "'Max Heim'" <mvheim@attbi.com>, MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: British Car Week Report
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:47:29 -0700
> Bah, it's British Car Week and the B decides to throw a snit.

Ack:

        Thank you Rick for reminding me.  I rolled my 65 MGB race car out of
it's trailer over the weekend, so I have no excuse for not driving it.
Well, maybe I do as my back is still really screwed up after an accident a
couple of weeks ago.  Still I'll grit my teeth and give it a go tomorrow.

        I think I did do my bit, by buying a Rover 3500 SD1 to build up as a
daily driver.  I picked it up on Monday and have already ordered the parts
to rebuild the rear brakes, which are the only major problem.   Plans are to
drive the car to my local British Car Club meeting next Tuesday.  I had to
buy the car to save it from rabid MGB conversion junkies.

all the best, and keep on driving.

Kelvin Dodd
Ojai, CA