Re: Vinyl, the care thereof

To: "David Hill" <davhill@btinternet.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Vinyl, the care thereof
From: "Rick Lindsay" <ROLindsay@Emeraldgrc.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 2002 09:10:05 -0500
> IME, the best thing for leather is saddle soap, which feeds the leather as
> well as cleaning it. It comes from horsey places, where it is used on
> saddles and other tack.
>
> David Hill
> York, UK

   In the US, saddle soap is used but it is harsh.  It is good for the
hard leathers used in well, saddles.  It is also okay for extremely
distressed leather.  I prefer Leatherique's Rejuvenator Oil.  It is
loaded with collagens and softens up hard leather in no time.  That
product gets the grime OUT of the leather while it puts the 'fats'
back into the leather fibers.  It is followed by a cleaner.
   I have no connection with these people but I do believe in
rewarding superior products and businesses with my business.
They have been exemplarily.

rick