Re: carpet installation question

To: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>, Bill Meyer
Subject: Re: carpet installation question
From: Carl French <leylandauto@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:19:30 -0700 (PDT)
 I am (and have had) good luck with the commercial 3M stuff for the wheel well
covers and such. The Weldbond (contact cement) suggestions have been the way to
woith the others. I am afixing 2" velcro to the under side of the battery cover
piece using the contact cement for extra hold and that should work fine there
giving me easy access to the battery panel. The car should be all set for the
Bedford, NH show. Thanks very much for all the help.
Carl
  Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl> wrote: I agree with contact cement.
The spray can stuff is much more usable for the seat covers.

Good luck Carl!

Cheers,

Hans