Re: 79 Radiator Fan Switch/Guages

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>
Subject: Re: 79 Radiator Fan Switch/Guages
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:57:08 +0100
Paul - from the illustration in the online catalogue
http://mossmotors.com/cgi-bin/db2www/mossmotors/MossUSA/Shop/ViewProducts.ma
c/report?T=28211&ModelID=31000&PlateID=2454 it looks the same as the
original starter and V8 fan relays, which means it would do the job, but
does not include a fuse.  But then the factory V8 fans don't include a fuse
either.

I'm also surprised when you say the in-line fan fuse is different to those
in the fusebox (I presume that is what you meant by 'normal'), they were the
same type on a UK 1980 I recently rewired.

Cheers,
PaulH.