Re: 79 Radiator Fan Switch/Guages

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: 79 Radiator Fan Switch/Guages
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 11:05:43 -0500
Telewest (PH) wrote:

> Paul - from the illustration in the online catalogue
> http://mossmotors.com/cgi-bin/db2www/mossmotors/MossUSA/Shop/ViewProducts.ma
> c/report?T=28211&ModelID=31000&PlateID=2454 it looks the same as the
> original starter and V8 fan relays, which means it would do the job, but
> does not include a fuse.  But then the factory V8 fans don't include a fuse
> either.

That's cool. I think I'll go with that. Thanks.

> I'm also surprised when you say the in-line fan fuse is different to those
> in the fusebox (I presume that is what you meant by 'normal'), they were the
> same type on a UK 1980 I recently rewired.

Hmm, it struck me as odd too, The other two inline fuses were the same
as the fusebox. It was very hard getting the holder open. Perhaps, I
should try a regular one.

Thanks,
Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155