Re: Rear shocks tube or lever?

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear shocks tube or lever?
From: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 08:46:34 -0700
Do you have some kind of heavy duty performance shock? Also, the poly
bushings are probably contributing to harshness.

Remember, a 78 is raised up; possibly it has more suspension travel overall.

I wouldn't say tube shocks per se are bouncier; in fact, the contrary may be
true.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149