Re: Bleeding MGA/B clutch hydraulics

To: "Paul Root" <proot@iaces.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bleeding MGA/B clutch hydraulics
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 12:53:48 -0700
We always use the standard hose, Paul. Aftermarket items that cost lots more
money seldom offer any real advantage over parts that had to pass the
manufacturer's warranty criteria and, in many cases meet DoT safety criteria
as well. Their main purpose seems to be to enrich their
manufacturer and to satisfy some people's need to have "trick" parts on
their car.

Lawrie
BSC