Re: I think I need a kick-a** honker

To: Denise Thorpe <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, Tab Julius
Subject: Re: I think I need a kick-a** honker
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kai@radiohead.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:19:13 -0400
Denise Thorpe made the equally unrealistic and illegal suggestion:

> Kelvin Dodd made the totally illegal suggestion for SUV defense:
>
> > Ground to Ground Surface wire guided missile.
>
> I've been thinking about something more subtle, like a laser just
> powerful enough to burn a hole through a block and not come out
> the other side.  Think my generator could handle that?
>
> Denise

I've often wondered about how to seek revenge on those overgrown brutes of
the motorways.  While never initiated, I finally decided a windscreen washer
nozzle under the lip of the front fender aimed at the offending vehicle
would be useful... especially if the fluid it ejects is not washer fluid
(use your imagination).  Simple and stealthy!

Then again, some kind person, keyed the entire passenger side of my Jetta
last week... so I don't think I'm much for vandalizing other people's
vehicles (even if they drive a horrible LBC crushing SUV), because I sure
don't like when it happens to my own.

Kai