RE: Huge MG sign on eBay

To: "'Skye Poier'" <skye@ffwd.cx>, "'MG Nuts'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Huge MG sign on eBay
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 17:37:03 -0500
I believe the "logo police" were most active when MG was under the
stewardship of B*W. I have seen them in blazers with shirt and tie
breeze through swap meets looking for offenders.

The current management, according to their own admission, seems to be
much more relaxed about enforcing the logo use. In North America, they
are pretty much ignoring the logo use for now. Business use of the logo
will likely be the first to be enforced, but personal use would likely
be overlooked.

Regards,
Lew Palmer

Behalf