Re: What's with the grease zirk on the new U-joint?

To: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: What's with the grease zirk on the new U-joint?
From: "Bob D." <bobmgtd@insightbb.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 19:13:04 -0500
Hi Paul:

    Actually I did try the short nipple from the old unit, but I found that
it was so close to the fork ear, that I couldn't get my grease gun on it. I
took the new U-joints with the long nipples for an extended test drive today
and had no trouble. I guess the drive shaft just doesn't deflect off center
enough to bump into the long nipple.

Bob Donahue (Still stuck in the '50s)
Email - bobmgtd@insightbb.com
52 MGTD - NEMGTR #11470