Supplementary Lighting.

To: "The MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Supplementary Lighting.
From: "Bill Meyer" <wcameyer@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 17:00:18 -0700
I have two questions:

1. I use extra lights to supplement the HID headlights I use.  Right now, I
use halogen driving lights aimed a bit wide to light up the side of the road
to detect pedestrians, animals, etc. and to see around curves.  Fog lights do
not reach as far, but do spread wider. Would these be a better bet?

2.  Presently, I have driving lights mounted on a badge bar.  On my other B, I
wish to mount just the lights, without a bar.  Are there bumper clips for
this, do I have to drill the bumper, or what??????

Bill