RE: AGGHHHHHHH!!!!! (Now WAHOOOOOO!!!!!)

To: "'David F. Darby'" <darby@tri-lakes.net>
Subject: RE: AGGHHHHHHH!!!!! (Now WAHOOOOOO!!!!!)
From: "Jerry Erbesfield" <jerbesfield@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:09:39 -0400
Thanks David. That's a pretty nice piece of equipment - but here a link
to something a little closer engine-wise to what I was imagining -
http://pages.prodigy.net/chevy_dave/mgb.html

This one may not have a 454 rat motor - and its styling cues are pretty
"extreme/creative" for my taste - but I'll take it! I don't know how
others on the list might feel but this wouldn't embarrass me one bit as
an MGB enthusiast!

I personally prefer the "sleeper" look for myself. I want mine to look
as close to 100 percent MGB as possible. I think the original MGB
styling is hard to beat - except for the 350 Chevy small block motor and
a Muncie rock crusher 4 speed that I want in it. I believe that this is
a very doable project from what I've seen so far while looking around.
Need more specifics though. I'm going to keep looking around. I've got
the motor already. It COULD happen.

-Jerry Erbesfield
73 B Black Beauty roadster
jerbesfield@mindspring.com