Re: Cops vs.LBCs

To: ccrobins@ktc.com, yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: Cops vs.LBCs
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 16:28:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/22/02 3:41:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ccrobins@ktc.com
writes:

>   Consider the complaint that the authorities have shortened the
> duration of the yellow light where there's a camera installed.  If this
> be true, the obvious and best response is: don't go through the light on
> yellow!  Huh?  Wuzzat?  Are you kidding?   Hoo boy.........

- - - - - - - - - -

In the interest of validating my statement, please go to:

http://freedom.house.gov/auto/news/truth.asp

and read what House Majority Leader Dick Armey has
to say about shortened yellow lights.

The fact is that with a too short yellow light, you don't have
time to react and stop.  Especially when there is traffic
bearing down behind you.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget