Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)

To: "Stephen West-Fisher" <steve@coastaldatasystems.com>
Subject: Re: Driving Philosophies (Long) (Was: Re: Cops vs.LBCs)
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:19:06 +0100
I was taught that when approaching a *green* light that you hadn't seen
change to green you *always* slowed and changed down into 3rd (4-speed only
days) just in case it was going to change against you.  Not that I do it ...

Yellow means 'stop unless unsafe to do so'.  Red means 'stop in any event'.