Re: Driving philosophies

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving philosophies
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 14:19:22 EDT
In a message dated 26/08/02 11:10:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> I don't know where you live, but in Texas, if you don't clear the
> intersection by the time the light turns red, you ran the light.

In BC, when you see a yellow light, you are to stop "unless the stop can not
be made in safety".

In other words, if you'd end up stopped in the middle of the intersection,
you don't do that, you continue through it. If the cop sees you approaching
the intersection, you see a yellow light, and you floor it, he can nail you,
as he should.

Bill