Re: Regulator problem

To: "Aubrey Schneider" <aschneider@shaw.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Regulator problem
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:09:34 +0100
That part directs warm air off the exhaust manifold into the intake to
reduce warm-up times.  If it is blocking off the warm air all the time it
will increase warm-up time, if *not* blocking off warm air when up to
temperature you will be a bit down on power (cool air being more dense and
carrying a larger charge into the cylinders than warm).  I wouldn't expect
either condition to cause surging, but ...