Re: Regulator problem

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Regulator problem
From: Aubrey Schneider <aschneider@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 06:51:25 -0700
Thanks for responding Paul.

I now understand. The other part of my post, was, is it worth my while
attempting to re-attach the plate back onto the spring plate. BTW it looks as
if it was pop riveted originally. The plate is merely hanging loosely inside
the regulator, not blocking or opening the gap.

In anticipation......
Aubrey 75B