Re: 67 tranny back into engine

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67 tranny back into engine
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 18:34:14 -0700 (PDT)
Tom,
It took us hours to get my 78B engine linked to my
tranny, you need another set of knowledgable hands.
Where are you? It almost would have been easier to
pull the tranny out.  When I did my wifes Tranny on
the 70B we pulled everything and it was so easy
getting it all in except the cross member. That's
another story you need to hear from David Council as
he is going through that now.
Jim