Re: 67 tranny back into engine

To: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: 67 tranny back into engine
From: proot@attbi.com
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:57:23 +0000
Last year, when I was doing the clutch on my car. It
seemed that pretty much, I would spend one night, not
being able to do something (anything!) and the next night
it would go in easy (ok, relatively).

Mating the engine and tranny backup. I realigned the
clutch (with the $8 plastic tool) probably 4-5 times
before I got it. I also, tipped the engine on it's nose
so that I was working, more or less, up and down.

And I only smashed 2 fingernails! :-) Though I'm thinking
that was on a failed night.

--
Paul Root
'77B