Re: To Stripe or not to Stripe

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: To Stripe or not to Stripe
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:44:00 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/02 1:14:17 AM, ross@rcsa.co.za writes:

<< The stripe I am talking about was on the passenger side (RHD) on the
bonnet.
Looks as if it started on the left corner of the bonnet and went right back
over the top of the car. >>

I am seriously considering striping my BRG B-GT too, also with a white stripe
(snowberry white), but in a wide stripe right down the middle of the thing.
If anyone has photos of such a configuration I would appreciate seeing them.
FWIW, I spent most of this past 3-day weekend in and under my car replacing
the brake lines and rebuilding the rear wheel cylinders.  An immense pain.
Now I need another holiday to recover....

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang