Re: Bad Brakes

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bad Brakes
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:06:02 -0700
I think they are a trade-off.  You get slightly firmer pedal feel,
but you give up being able to do a visual inspection and see if they
need to be replaced or not.  With regular hoses, you can look at it and
see if the rubber is starting to crack.  If you're disciplined enough
to replace them every X years I would say go for it.  I'm sticking
with rubber, because I like to see what's going on.

Skye