Re: Damn pedestrians!

To: MG Nuts <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Damn pedestrians!
From: Skye Poier <skye@ffwd.cx>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 14:15:16 -0700
I think we can agree that EVERYONE needs to obey the rules of the road
more, which includes paying attention to what's going on around you.
Its true that a pedestrian or cyclist can stop a lot faster, but its
also true that you can kill or maim someone very easily with a car and
not leave so much as a dent.  So I think the latter takes priority..

I'm not a bike courier but I do ride my bike to work almost every day,
and take the bus the rest of the time.
(conscious decision, I refuse to commute via car)

Definately an urban viewpoint,

Skye