Re: Damn pedestrians!

To: aaronw@wsu.edu
Subject: Re: Damn pedestrians!
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 15:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
Aaron Whiteman SEZ -
> Not entirely.  I live in Pullman.  Pullman, a town of 26000, with an
> undergraduate population of 17K is not exactly your picture of urban
> development.

Now that the drinking age in Idaho is 21, I'm surprised Wazzu
can still entice 17,000 kids to attend.  :-)

> Where I grew up (Elma, WA, 2600 people), this was never an issue,
> since traffic was never heavy enough to impede pedestrian traffic.

Are the sections of old highway between Olympia and Aberdeen/Hoquiam
as pleasant for driving as they look from highways 8 and 12?  I've
always wanted to take the ocean trip on the back roads.

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were