Re: Never under estimate your DPO. (If you had one...)

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Never under estimate your DPO. (If you had one...)
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:15:50 -0600
Not too surprising for my DPO.  When I find things that are just
stupid, I am no longer too surprised by them.

I no longer remember all the stupid things I have corrected on my car.

Looking at the hubs, the left and right sides don't seem to be matched
either...  Unless one side wore a lot faster than the other....  (Both
front and back, not just the back, IIRC, one rear outwears the other.)

--
Andrew Lundgren
lundgren@byu.net