Re: no title

To: tab@penworks.com
Subject: Re: no title
From: "David Breneman" <idcb@airborne.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 05:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
Tab Julius SEZ -
> Well, getting it registered, and getting it registered as an antique are
> two different things (at least in New Hampshire).  I haven't sought antique
> plates on mine, so I can't speak to that.

Here in Washington all cars have titles no matter what the age.  But if
your car is over 25 years old, you can get "Collector Vehicle" plates
(I remember when they called them "Horseless Carriage" plates) or use
plates from your car's year of manufacture.  Either way, you never have
to buy license tabs again, but the car can't be your "daily driver".

> Personally, having been borne in '62, I have problems with a '78 being
> considered an antique for chrissakes.

Welcome to the ranks of the geriatric!

--
David Breneman                   | "Before there were CDs there were
Distributed Systems S/W Analyst  |  records, and before there were