Re: no title

To: "Mgs@autox.team.net" <Mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: no title
From: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 05:15:12 -0700 (PDT)
Denise,
Didn't see you at Stowe.  I just bought an MGC from Carroll St. Classic Autos
that weekend.  I forgot you were in the area. I should have had yopu check it
out.  I'm very please with it however.  Only problem was they had it as a 68
and it is a late 69. So, hopefully it won't be a problem when I go to title it.
 I have the letter from NH MV stating ne titles before 1988.  I have bill of
sale and Vin verification form signed by a dealer and I'm applying for British
Heritage Cert.  Hopefully that will be enough.
Cheers,
Jim
69C
70B Heritage body shell
 Denise Thorpe wrote:Hey, I'm in New Hampshire too. The lady at the DMV (RMV?)
talked me into
putting antique plates on my '67 B because it was cheaper. I also got
personalized license plates with my last name on them.