Re: no title

To: "Carl French" <leylandauto@yahoo.com>, "Tab Julius"
Subject: Re: no title
From: "Denise Thorpe" <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 22:48:12 -0400
Hey, I'm in New Hampshire too.  The lady at the DMV (RMV?) talked me into
putting antique plates on my '67 B because it was cheaper.  I also got
personalized license plates with my last name on them.  It was a surprise
when the plates showed up because the word 'antique' is in huge letters and
above the letters so my plates say, 'ANTIQUE THORPE'.  WAAAAAAAA...

Denise

Tab Julius said:

> Well, getting it registered, and getting it registered as an antique are
> two different things (at least in New Hampshire).  I haven't sought
antique
> plates on mine, so I can't speak to that.
>
> Personally, having been borne in '62, I have problems with a '78 being
> considered an antique for chrissakes.

--- Denise Thorpe
--- xyzabcde@ear