Re: timing

To: "Max Heim" <mvheim@attbi.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: timing
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:20:08 +0100
If disassembled the distributor can be reassembled 180 degrees out, but this
only affects where the No.1 plug lead sits.  If it runs, and all cylinders
are firing, then No.1 and No. 4 must be firing when the pistons are near
TDC, if this is not what the timing marks show then it is the marks that are
wrong.