Re: MGB Stowaway vs. Folding Tops

To: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Stowaway vs. Folding Tops
From: "Telewest \(PH\)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 10:12:53 +0100
Zip-out windows didn't start until 76, whereas folding (as opposed to
packaway) hoods were available as an option in most markets (standard on
Belgium-assembled cars) from inception and standard on all cars from 1970.
Clausager describes them as 'all superficially similar in design' and
doesn't mention any differences.