Re: Heat Shield Help

To: JAMES SCHULTE <schultejim@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Heat Shield Help
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 09:48:26 -0500
You can get a sheet of heat shield material from Summit Racing
or similar. I got some this summer, it wasn't very expensive.
It's stick on, but it will sag, so you'll probably want to
pop rivet the corners.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155