Re: NAMGBR AGM

To: crenner@dynalivery.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NAMGBR AGM
From: Mowog1@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:43:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/02 10:42:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
owner-mgs-digest@autox.team.net writes:

> Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:58:21 -0500
> From: Chuck Renner <crenner@dynalivery.com>
> Subject: NAMGBR AGM
>
> Just curious who on the list I'll get to meet in St. Louis this weekend for
> the AGM?

Greetings...I will be there along with my wife, Jean. Scott Williams, newly
appointed MG 1100/1300 Registrar will also be there. David Deutsch,
D.Zimmerman, Nick Pappas, and Jerry Kohlenstein (Chair, Secretary, Vice
Chair, and Treasurer of NAMGBR) will all be there. So will Bill Barge, Pull
Handle Registrar. I'm sure that thre will be a good contigency from the local
club there as well....hopefully, more NAMGBR coordinators/registrars will
also be in attendance.

"Meet you in St.Louis!"

rick ingram
past chairman, NAMGBR