Re: Top Five Worst MG jobs

To: AGreenberg@aol.com, Mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Top Five Worst MG jobs
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 10:14:47 EST
In a message dated 11/5/02 10:08:52 AM, AGreenberg@aol.com writes:

<<  Picture 6'7" 260lbs lying on my back, head resting on the brake pedal
trying to find the stud let alone tighten it. >>

For me, smaller by a good deal at 5'9", 175#, and with smallish hands, any
job under the dash between the steering wheel and the transmission tunnel is
a job from hell.  Other side, no problem.  Replaced the entire wiper complex
on the passenger side, including the rack, easy.  Outside the steering wheel,
not fun, but doable.  Ah, but that central region is a real no-go area.

Jay Donoghue
72B-GT
66 Mustang