Re: Top Five Worst MG jobs

To: Max Heim <mvheim@attbi.com>
Subject: Re: Top Five Worst MG jobs
From: Paul Root <proot@iaces.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 12:35:26 -0600
I just did that this summer (the retaining clip, last count we still
have both cats :-). It was a bear.

Someone else mentioned the hanging canister. I had one of those on my
TR7 in the 80s. I got it a bit sideways, and when I started it up to
check, I pumped 2-3 quarts out onto the parking pad of my apartment.
I think I got a spin on converter after that.

Paul.

--
Paul T. Root                    E/Mail: proot@iaces.com
600 Stinson Blvd, Fl 1S         PAG: +1 (877) 693-7155