RE: Fuel line fitting thread

To: "'Telewest \(PH\)'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>,
Subject: RE: Fuel line fitting thread
From: "Lew Palmer" <lpalmer@roundaboutmanor.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:20:13 -0600
Paul,

I can't specifically answer your question, but I have noticed that many
"plumbing" fittings on the MGB are an odd mixture of UNF and British
(BPT, BSF, etc.). For example, all of the brake lines seem to be UNF
where they attach to the steel pipe and NPT where the attach to the
brass 3-way unions.

It's likely that the fuel lines share the same oddity.

Regards,
Lew Palmer