Re: Fuel line fitting thread

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel line fitting thread
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:54:33 -0800
On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 09:52:05AM -0700, David Councill wrote:

There is nothing wrong with the steel line back to the tank.

My local parts pusher stocks the flex line, I'll just get a new one of
those, it's easier than trying to figure out the proper fitting,
though not quite as easy as the standard dpo trick of sawing off the
threaded end.

   lrc

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.