Engine and Blower Installation this weekend

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Engine and Blower Installation this weekend
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:39:29 -0800
I just got a call from Bill Hiland, the local Hi-Flow importer and the
parts that I've been waiting on have finally arrived.

It turned out that the pulley I had for the blower would have required
running race gas, and while I was at it I decided to splurge on one of
Hans' fancy headers and the Bosch distributor he reccomends.

I theoretically have everything I need to put the car back
together. The engine compartment is clean and painted, the heater is
back in place, the engine is back together. All that I should need to
do is bolt on the flywheel and clutch and drop the engine in, and
reconnect the wires, and ...

You all know how it goes.

I live on Hwy 9, (between Felton and Ben Lomond) north of Santa Cruz
California. If anybody's interested in checking out the blower and
header installation, helping or just stopping by, drop me a note at
lrc@red4est.com

my phone numbers are: home 831-335-7505 cell:831-818-7729

I don't know what time I'll be getting started. I should probably
visit my dad in the morning (he had minor surgery on his feet), and
will be going to see Tempest (www.tempestmusic.com) tonight.

   Larry

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.