Re: Electromotive distributorless ignition systems

To: "Telewest (PH)" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Electromotive distributorless ignition systems
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:37:29 -0500
Hi Paul,

Beats me -- that's why I asked :-) It's expensive.

A racing guy is helping me build my TR250 and maybe later my MGB engine,
and said it was the thing to have. I wondered about it and thought I
would ask around. I guess the big thing is to be able to easily change
the distributor curve to better take advantage of the stage 2 cam and
head/exhaust modifications. Play with the distributor curve and try
things I guess. Bottom end will be balanced and revs should be 6-7K.

But again, I was asking around, not advocating.

Don