Re: Blower Installation Progress

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Blower Installation Progress
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:53:20 -0800
Murphy was a freaking optimist. There wasn't a single thing that went
according to plan. Until I tried to fire it up.

First try, after a few seconds of cranking, she fired right up.

It's just shy of 11PM and I'm running straight pipes, there's nothing
aft of the header, so I'll spare my neighbors and won't tune her up
tonight.

   :)

--
I've found something worse than oldies station that play the music I used to
listen to. Oldies stations that play the "new" music I used to complain about.